Friday, April 1, 2011

Twinkle Toes

On Wednesday night running buddy 1 and I were headed out the door to run and her 3 year old decided she wanted to run with us. It was one of the cutest things I have seen in a while. We started running and noticed flashing lights. We looked down to find she had on her twinkle toe shoes. Some of you may not know what these are. They are tennis shoes that have sparkles on the toe and when you walk they light up. Well, twinkle toes made it almost a whole lap. Her mom had to piggy-back her up the hill. She did a great job! I'm looking forward to our next run with her. It may be a while though, I don't think it was as much fun as she thought it was going to be.
Running buddy 1 and I made it three miles this morning and we are looking forward to 8 miles tomorrow! One week left until the 10K.

1 comment:

  1. Run Forrest! Run!

    ...sorry Summer... I just couldn't resist that one!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete