"I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought." --Arthur Blank
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Sunrise
Having been sick last night, I didn't make it out to run. Running buddy and I decided to pull an early morning run. I'm just going to say that I did not know 6:30 in the morning existed! I had my alarm set for 6 and slept through it. Luckily, I woke up when it went off again at 6:30. Today both of us felt especially slow. However, we made our run, 2 miles, in a few seconds less than the last time. Although I was tired and my legs felt like dead-weights, I got to watch the sun rise, it was absolutely magnificent. I think I could get used to the early morning in order to see beauty like that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment