Well, only two weeks till our first race and I am so excited and a little nervous. Last week we logged 14 miles all together. The longer I do this the more I love it. We have all figured out that if we can make it through the first two miles then we can make it through the race. It seems like that's about how long it takes our bodies to get used to running. This morning was going to be a four mile run, but it was extremely windy and it was raining. We postponed it until tomorrow. I think that will work out in our best interest because I am getting a cold and I don't think running in the rain would be good for that.
I would like to thank all of you who take the time to read every time I post. It is such a good motivation to know that people out there are interested in my team's running. It is good to have your support and we appreciate you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment