"I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought." --Arthur Blank
Monday, June 13, 2011
Bug-Spray?
Well, I went for a run this morning it was beautiful. I saw a lot of wildlife on my run and even got chased by some of it! Let me just say, horse-flies and I are not friends. Why they were swarming me and my running buddy I don't know. I got bit 3 times by those annoying little critters. I'm going armed with some heavy bug-spray next time I run. On a positive note, I am so thankful that God has blessed me with good health and the ability to run. I have learned so much through my experiences. It is a blessing that I try not to take for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment