"I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought." --Arthur Blank
Friday, June 17, 2011
Splish Splash
Why should I run in the heat when I have the option of swimming? I had no good reason not to swim so that's what I did. Yesterday was my first official swim of the summer. It was so nice to have a change from the norm. I will say that I got a better workout yesterday than I have had in a while. I am determined that I will not get out of shape this summer even though it is usually to hot to run. Thank you to my friend Kathy for letting me use her pool. I swam laps and tread water for about an hour. Today my arms are tired, but I feel great and am looking forward to many more swims!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment