I am very excited to announce that not only did Running Buddy and I get to run last night, but also we had a third person join our little group. I think we talked her into running with us for good. Let me just say that Running Buddy number 2 did amazing! Last night's run was incredible. I didn't realize how much I missed running these last couple of weeks. I finally figured out what I love most about running. It’s definitely not the pain in the muscles or even running in and of its self. What I love about running is the exhilarating sense I find in accomplishing a goal. Whether my goal for the day is 2 miles or 20 miles, nothing brings more satisfaction than to know I have finished and finished strong. The 3 of us ran our farthest distance last night, 4 miles, it was amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment