Friday, February 25, 2011

P90X Experience

Last night we were supposed to run, but the temperature dropped and the wind was blowing. (Dramatic pause) We decided to take it easy and do a work-out video. We chose P90X plyometrics. The first 10 minutes were great and easy then I figured out they were only a warm up! It amazes me that even after all the running we have done there are still muscles that don't get worked out. I am just here to say that we worked them out last night! Now I know why they call it a prayer squat, because I was praying I would be able to stand back up! At the 30 minute mark I think my legs weighed 50 pounds a piece. It really was a great work out though. We finished the hour and then because we hadn't tortured ourselves enough we decided to do the Abs Ripper video. We made it through our work out and we were exhausted. I went through 2 bottles of water! It felt good though. It was a nice change. Tonight will be 3.5 miles and I can't wait to get my run on!

No comments:

Post a Comment